Cherry blossom is the name for the flower of cherry trees known as Sakura (?) in Japanese. In English, “sakura” is equivalent to the Japanese flowering cherry and an omen of good fortune and an emblem of love, affection; representing the spring season. Sakura trees are indigenous to many East Asian states including Japan, Korea, and China. We made this beautiful specimen as a “bonsai” tree, distinctly miniature, 100% handmade from rich netals and hand applied lacquers.
ITEM NUMBER: AFOA10151
All images, graphics, text, design elements and all other content represented on this website are copyrighted and are the sole property of Artform Fine Collectibles LLC. All use and/or publication rights are reserved worldwide. All images and all other content are expressly not in the Public Domain. No images or other content on this website may be copied, stored, manipulated, published, sold or reproduced in whole or in part in any form without the prior written authorization of an authorized representative of Artform Fine Collectibles LLC.
As copyrighted material, all images displayed on this site are protected by copyright, intellectual property and all other applicable laws of the United States and other countries worldwide.
- Made 100% by hand by expert metal handicrafters.
- Beautifully boxed and includes certificate of authenticity, presentation gift card with matching envelope.
- A beautiful, tasteful collectible. A gift worth giving and keeping for a lifetime.
- Hand applied authentic Austrian crystal and European lacquers.
- Part of the huge collection of jeweled trinket boxes from Artform Fine Collectibles.